Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Presence A Day: Homemade Christmas Star Cookie Wreath : Day 12

Is this star COOKIE wreath so adorable?


Cookie wreath made by The Farm Chicks!


The tutorial made by The Farm Chicks is here!

Mt 2:9 When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.



I love how this verse says the star went before them....We all have a star within us...our soul.  Also, our soul has Jesus in it or it doesn't.  Our soul is saved or it is not saved.  Our soul is seeking the young child or it isn't.
 
I am so glad when I first heard THE king that I departed from old self (flesh) and followed the star to where Jesus was and is!  A lot of times I say, "All I know for sure is that I am saved!"  I know this for a surety!  Thank you Lord for bringing salvation down to me and countless others.
 
God bless your Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you build it they will come