Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cheesy Chicken Rollups

I found a recipe while scowering glancing through various blogs.  My Life As A Domestic Nerd had a recipe that I needed wanted to try immediately.


Picture courtesy of My Life As A Domestic Nerd
 I have made this recipe once a week for the past two weeks.  My whole family loves them...even my husband who doesn't particulary like chicken. I hope you like this recipe..it is a keeper in our house.




Ingredients:


2 c. chicken breasts, cooked & diced
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1-2 c. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
8 oz. package reduced-fat crescent rolls
15 oz. can low fat Cream of Mushroom soup (or homemade version)
1 c. sour cream
1/2 c. milk

Directions:


In a large bowl, combine chicken, cheese, and broccoli. Season with salt & pepper.


Open package of crescent rolls and unwrap into 8 triangles.


Place a large scoop of the chicken mixture onto the big side of the triangle.


Roll and place onto a greased 9x13 pan, seam side down.


Repeat with remaining rolls.


(You will likely have some of the chicken mixture left over, I usually just pour it over the rolls).


In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, soup, and milk. Stir until well combined.


Pour mixture over chicken rolls.


Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.



8 servings, 8 WW points each (using Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom soup)

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm sounds tasty, I wish I could have seen the picture, it didn't show up on my computer :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yikes! These sound AMAZING!! I am always looking for new ideas:) Also...thanks for posting the WW points value:) You read my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondering for the family that doesnt care for Cream of Mushroom if Campbells Cheese Soup would work here? Opinions appreciated..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheese soup would be great with this too....you can't go wrong with cheese!!

    ReplyDelete

If you build it they will come